On behalf of the organizing committee of Super Run 2016, we would like to thank all of our sponsors, participants and volunteers for making this show a huge success.
We had a week of wonderful weather, starting with the tours on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday which were well attended. The “Meet and Greet” Friday night was very popular and enjoyed by all. Following a big breakfast on Saturday morning, we had a glorious day of cars in the sun. The vendors, tradeshow and swap meet all contributed to this outstanding event.
The entertainment and comradery were highlights of the banquet Saturday night and a hit with many of the attendants. Sunday was another full day of cars and people with the event wrapping up in the afternoon.
Once more, thanks to all those who attended, and all the generous sponsors. Without your help, this event wouldn’t happen.
Raffle ticket winners Lottery #LGA-666-RF.
- Trailer: Mathew Holmes, Brandon MB
- Car Couch: Teryl Smoke, Brandon MB
- Pin Ball Machine: Brooke Nicholson, Treherne MB
- Participant’s Choice – Jamie Bokhorst, Shilo MB 1956 Pontiac Pathfinder
- Long Distance – Jim De Vries, Surry BC 1967 Chevrolet Caprice
- Hard Luck – Bruce & Joan Seath, Lindale AB 1930 Ford A Tudor
- Coolest Post 1948 (NAPA’s Pick) – Dennis Bartolf, Oxbow SK 1967 Mustang Sally
- Neatest Pre 1948 (NAPA’s Pick) – Jim & Carol McNeill, Great Falls MB 1967 Ford Tudor Sedan
- Original Truck (Advantage’s Pick) – Fred White, Hartney MB 1938 Ford 1/2 Ton
- Modified Truck (Denray Tire’s Pick) – Jean-Marc Lacasse, Fannystelle MB 1955 GMC Pickup 9300
- Open Hot Rod (Deputy Mayor’s Pick) – John Dyck, Estevan SK 1916 Ford Model T Roadster
- Closed Hot Rod (Prairie Toyota’s Pick) – Bob Allen, Brandon MB – 1940 Ford Pickup
- Rat Rod (Accent Striping’s Pick) – Reinholt & Sylvie Teichgraber, Lampman SK 1929 Ford Model A Rat Rod